ShoutMix chat widget

Jun 2, 2011

You make me want to say I DO ,


Ring-A-Ding-Ding :)


Do you have something that reminds you the most about someone special ? I know some girls have plenty of teddy bears , heart-shaped necklace , most expensive chocolate or at least , red roses . Am i right , ladies ? Sometimes , you have to be a little unpredictable by man . This way makes the men would try their hardest to get your attention because they always want to be the best in your eyes .

Well , i got my man oredy . He's not perfect and i'm not perfect . But together , we make a perfect couple cause' we've learn how to forgive and forget , compromised and others . I'm not saying this cause' i'm sooo damn proud of my relation . Hell-No ! We've fight a lot . I mean , a lot ! We've known each other for 9 months and 1 day . But still , he dosen't know a lot of things about me . Kan b ?

Anyway , everytime we fight , we'll always say ' maybe Mirul tak kenal Ejaa lagi ' . Then both of us feeling like ' urrrghhhhh . nak break ! ' . Kadang kadang memang terlepas about that . Tapi kan , bila fikir fikir balik , your heart will says ' betul ke apa aku buad ni . ap salah dia sampai aku cakap ayat tu ' . Itu lah akan keluar dalam minda korang . Kan kan ? Okay kalau Ejaa salah , sorry . But this is what happened to me . This was just based on my experienced .

Apa apa pun yang terjadi , please . Jangan sesekali minta break . Kalau sekali dah minta break , mulut tu dah terbiasa cakap ayat tuu . Well , i've learned my lesson . Never ever ever never ever ever suggested a break up . Huuu :S

Yesterday , he bought me a pair of ring ! * saja je nak cerita * I was totally excited . Mula taknak tau . Tapi dia paksa . Soo , pilih je lah . Hihihi ♥ Then after belikan tuu , dia kata ' nak jari , cepat cepat ' . Makk aihh , maluu kot . Ejaa bagi jari , then dia sarungkan :') Then i do the same thing to him . Then dia kata ' yeayy dah kahwin ! ' . I was like ...... ' E R R R R ' . Hahaha , it was fun . :)

Soo , that's all for todayy , gtg . byebye ♥


* you are now viewing a picture *




Lots of Love ,
Ejaaaaaaa :)